As I’m going to be travelling a lot more I have been putting together my essentials for working on the move. Generally I need enough kit so that I can:
- Attend meetings
- Take notes at conferences
- Run workshops
- Do a quick alteration to a website
- Or just keep myself amused on the train.
Here is my essential kit.
- Iphone – Handles communications and music
- Ipad – I leave my laptop at home
- Camera – Optional if I know I will need better quality than my iphone.
(in case of no power or for low tech brain storms)
- Colour pens – Brain storming and general doodles
- Highlighters – How else can I highlight that long winded paperwork
- Pen – Sometimes need to sign things
- Assorted post it notes – Great for workshops and brain storming
- Notepad – Still like joitting ideas the old fashioned way when in the mood for a slower pace
- Diary – Only used if I run out of charge on gadgets
- Bag – To carry it all in.
What is your travel kit when out of the office?